Oxford is a privately held service disabled veteran owned small business. Our consulting practice is centered on providing exceptional technology consultants to the federal government. PMBoK and CMMi based process frameworks form the foundation of our delivery approach, and our management staff has an extensive track record of project delivery success serving the federal government. The company embodies the positive aspects of small business, and strives to provide career opportunities for veterans of our armed forces.
- IT Strategic Planning
- IT Security
- Software Services
- Management Consulting
- Project Management Office Services
- June 2010
- Oxford delivers comprehensive Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) manual to establish the standards and procedures for conducting IV&V reviews of IT systems being developed to support the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) . The manual and the accompanying IV&V methodology specifically define the framework, processes, tools, resources, and overall system development lifecycle management (SDLCM) alignment activities that are required of DOL IV&V providers.
- September 2010
- Oxford awarded contract to support the establishment and operation of a PMO to assist in the acquisition of DOL OFCCP system.
- December 2010
- Oxford awarded contract to provide USDA NRCS security services.
- July 2011
- Oxford awarded contract on BPA team to support the Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Information & Technology with PMO services on multiple complex information technology development, modernization, and enhancement programs and projects.
- May 2012
- Oxford awarded GSA IT Schedule 70 Multiple Award Schedule Contract GS-35F-0398Y for general purpose commercial information technology equipment, software, and services.
- May 2012
- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE), verified Oxford Government Consulting as a Service Disabled Veteran-owned Small Business and qualified Oxford to participate in the Veterans First Contracting Program.